Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Apple MacBook


I know that this blog is for ideas on how to save for a house, but I just had to share the news that the new Apple MacBook is now for sale. As a blogger this would be the best laptop to take on the road and blog from anywhere. I know right now the purchase of this laptop is just a dream for me, but perhaps others will buy it and post comments on their findings I can live through others that way and save my money. You can take a look at the MacBook follow link.


Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, 
do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook.  Starting at just $1099

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home