Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Need more money

I have been trying to save every extra penny I can. It has been working, but I still need to come up with an extra $200 to $400 a month. I was thinking of a part time job or starting another business. It is not a very large amount so it would not be that hard to make up this amount. I have been thinking up a million and one ideas one has got to work. I am still on track just a few little set backs.

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 04, 2006 5:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im on the same road....i am currently on the hustle earning extra money for that house. You would be suprised how much money you can make on your own. You just have to go out and try different things, legaly of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home