Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Work in Progress

I just wanted to update everyone that I am doing some research on a few different options and will post results as soon as I can. I was left this comment by a user and thought I would share with everyone:

"Also, when the time comes, make sure your realtor knows about seller's assist (the seller helps pay for closing costs meaning you don't have to have as much cash to put down) and don't let anyone try to put you in a house bigger than you can afford, having money left over at the end of the month for fixing-up a house is a good thing."

This was great tip from kathaclysm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home