Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

First deposit

I started a new account for the down payment on a house fund. It was started with some spare change in my pocket so the grand total right now is $6.90 a funny amount, but you have to start somewhere. I guess I just bought a few nails or a brink with this amount so far. This is kind of fun I will keep adding to this amount as soon as I can. I should get some money this week that I can work with. I will need to set a goal as to how much I will need to set aside in this account and when will I put money in the account. I was thinking of setting aside 5% of all money I earn or some how finds me. This would be the starting amount and then I can increase this amount as I see fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home