Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Welcome

I have been reading many money oriented blogs, and as a result I wanted to share some of the information in my own blog. It's tough going through so much information, so this blog will be a digest of all this great information. I will try to keep everything simple and easy to understand. The main goal will be to provide the foundation to get myself and the readers of this blog to save money and build wealth. I will share success stories and share my own experiences in my quest to save for a down payment on a house. So please book mark this blog and let's all make some money.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home