Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Piggy Bank

As a new way to force me to save I started a piggy bank. I did some research on how much lose change people carry around and it seems to add up to a few hundred dollars a year. I will be adding all my change, and in a few months I will see how much I was able to set aside in the piggy bank. In keeping with my goal to save as much money as I can through creative savings, this one was a given. If you are new to this blog, just a reminder that I am saving for a down payment on a house and I trying to find creative ways to add money to my account. If you have any other ideas let me know so I can share with other users.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home