Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dollars and Sense

I was reading in the Weekend Millionaire about a great way to save some extra cash. When you go out carry only bills in your wallet or purse. This way when you got to make a small purchase you need to think if you really want to break that bill. If you do break the bill then you need to add all the coin change into a piggy bank. This way you are saving in small amount, but it will add up by the end of the year. I like this idea a lot and have started to use this method. I will update the blog at the end of the month as to how much change I saved this way.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:43:00 PM, Blogger kathaclysm said…

    You can do it!

    Also, when the time comes, make sure your realtor knows about seller's assist (the seller helps pay for closing costs meaning you don't have to have as much cash to put down) and don't let anyone try to put you in a house bigger than you can afford, having money left over at the end of the month for fixing-up a house is a good thing.

     
  • At Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Admin said…

    Thank you for the tips I will make changes. I will add your comments kathaclysm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home