Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dollars and Sense

I was reading in the Weekend Millionaire about a great way to save some extra cash. When you go out carry only bills in your wallet or purse. This way when you got to make a small purchase you need to think if you really want to break that bill. If you do break the bill then you need to add all the coin change into a piggy bank. This way you are saving in small amount, but it will add up by the end of the year. I like this idea a lot and have started to use this method. I will update the blog at the end of the month as to how much change I saved this way.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home