Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nightingale-Conant Corporation

With any type of goal, motivation is an important step to completing the goal. The people at Nightingale-Conant Corporation have been publishing many helpful books and audio programs. If you read about successful people you will see that many have used the publications from this company to help them achieve great wealth. I would strongly suggest that everyone take a look at their company web site, you are sure to find many well written books on a vast number of motivational subjects.


The Psychology of Winning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home