Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sharp Organizer Update

As I started up my Sharp Organizer I was ready for anything. I have been using the expenses tracking program in the organizer for about a week now. I have spent $120.66 here is the breakdown.

  • Meals $65.25
  • Gas $39.02
  • Misc. $7.89

With this data I can now see where some of my money goes. I will have to limit my eating out since it was the major expense. It is interesting to see that I spent more on food then on gas. This has been a very good tool to help me create a realistic budget.

This week I also deposited the $90.00 I made from selling stuff at eBay and Bidville. I will be adding a little extra in the next week after some more auctions end.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home