Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Cable is gone

I cut the cable off today. It was a very hard call to make, but if worst gets to worst I can always re-subscribe. I managed to sell some stuff this week on eBay and bidville.com so I will be adding $90.00 to my saving account. I have also been playing with a few more money making ideas. I would like to have $1,000 in my account in the next 2 months. I am looking around the house I am trying to find things that I no longer need or can do with out to sell. The people at eBay say we all have a few thousand dollars in stuff we are not using and could be sold. Looks like things are looking more promising and the goal seems achievable.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home