Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Chance Card Monopoly

A few years ago I read a book that used the board game monopoly in a real world setting. I went back into my book collection and found this book. When I started to think about what I had read it was true almost everything in the real world economy can be traced to ideas introduced in monopoly. Funny how buying real estate getting dividends and getting the odd chance card to pay someone was the secret to getting rich. I am re-reading this book and will try to apply some of the ideas into my life. I think I will also dig up the old monopoly board and practice my skills.


New York City


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home