Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Overqualified

Overqualified a new word in job searching. I have been applying for work in the last few months and the awful word has come into my world. It is a new term job recruiters with all their power use to say hey you are not getting the job. When I googled this term it seems many people are starting to get the same word. So what I found is that these people in a position of power, have denied individuals the right to work and earn an income based on the fact that they know more then they should. I was happy to know am not the only one getting this feedback, but what am I suppose to do for more income? Do I have to make myself look dumb on my resume. Will that lead people to say I am underqualified. I would like to know what my fellow overqualified readers would do to remove this term from being used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home