Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Secret

As a highly motivated person, I try to read books and listen to anything that can spark new ideas and keep me going. I have been hearing alot about The Secret a new spin on an old idea. I found that it a was a refreshing program and could help many people to improve certain aspects of their lives. The DVD version is an easy to understand quick visual tour of the ideas in The Secret. This DVD and the book version have been featured on Oprah and many other television shows. If you have a chance order a copy of The Secret it is money well spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home