Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Transmeta Stock


New stock in my portfolio. I have been following the company for awhile now. This company makes and owns technology to improve performance and power consumption in electronic devices. The last few months has been tough for Transmeta as they cut their work force, and changed to a licensing company. The stock is at a low, but they do have many customers using their technology. I bought this stock as a hunch since they do have strong management and the price was right. I will hold the stock for the long run and if there is some major changes I will post my loss or gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home