Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Going on a trip

I have been trying to save like mad to meet my goals. This week I will be going to Europe for three weeks. I will be going to Portugal and Spain. This might put a little dent in the budget, but I have not gotten away in awhile. The total cost of the trip is around $2500.00 including airfare and spending money. I set aside a little extra in case it costs a little more then I expected. This will set me back from my goal for a couple of months so I will need to figure some ways of making extra cash when I come back. I will also be looking at some money making ideas while I am in Europe.

Learn more about Portugal http://www.gotravelportugal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home