Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ideas

I have been working on a few more money making ideas. I started a new web site and will test out advertising revenue on the new site. I will not mention the name of the new site on this blog, because I want to test it out and see how well it will do on it's own. I would also like to move this blog to it's own domain, but I will have to wait for some extra funds. I also added a wifi card to my laptop. I can go to Starbucks and surf the web or add to my blog. I like the idea of being mobile. I am also in need of a good cheap web site editor that is easy to use. If anyone has a good program they use that is affordable please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home