Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Goals for 2007

I have not had a chance to update the blog in the longest time. The holidays did take a big chunk of my funds for savings. In the last few months I have been reading every book I can get my hands on to increase my knowledge of investments. The most common advice to become rich was as follows:

  • Buy stocks
  • Buy real estate
  • Do not use credit
It is simple advice, but it makes sense. I am looking into stocks and trying to pick great companies, I can not afford to gamble my money away so I will play it safe. In 2007 I will try to grow my savings as much as I can through smart investments.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home