Me2 Money

Saving money for a house. It's tough, but I will find a way to save $20,000 to $30,000 for a down payment. Follow my blog and see how I am doing. I set the goal and now I must take action.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Selling online

As readers of this blog know, my goal was to save $30,000.00 for a down-payment on a house. With the economy the way it is going this goal was set back a little. A few options that I have to increase my savings is to sell online. I have set up a free webstore through eCrater.com and started to list a good number of items on this site. The problem with selling through this webstore is marketing. If you use ebay you have a great number of people looking at your items, but fee's are very high. What I would like to do is create a word of mouth marketing promotion. Starting with the readers of this blog. All I ask is for you to take a look at the site and if you need something please consider buying from my site. If you can pass on the link information to others I would greatly appreciate this. After about a month of this type of advertising I will share my results on my blog.

Here is the link:http://retroslim.ecrater.com

Please email your friends family let them know about my site. This is an interesting marketing test and I am sure we will all find the results helpful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home